Love-oriented relationship and marriage counselling may be for you if:
- You want relationship help either a couple coming along together, as a single person, or one person in a relationship.
- You feel your relationship or marriage could be giving you more.
- You’re unhappy that you’re not in a relationship.
- After you talk, you feel confused and thrown and lose trust in what you feel is right for you.
- Sexual issues for men and women including premature ejaculation, and difficulty in orgasming.
- Your partner or yourself has had an affair and you need to recover trust in each other.
- Communication with your partner is breaking down, for example: you’re saying the same things over and over but getting nowhere; you feel whatever you say will only make things worse; anger flares easily; there are super-sensitive hotspots you have to avoid at all costs; you’re starting to think “oh, what’s the use” and giving up even trying; one person shouts easily or turns their back.You have a repeating pattern of relationship which you can’t get free from – for example, problems with commitment or fear of intimacy.
- The marriage or relationship seems at risk of divorce against your hopes, and you need some help and support with your own options, confidence, and self-love.
- You feel your individual issues are getting in the way with your partner, or his/her are getting in the way with you.
- You have trouble expressing your needs and boundaries.
- You want clarity about one specific issue or conflict (work, money, children, sex, etc).
- You need help in recovering from a painful breakup or a toxic relationship.
- Part of you wants to leave, part of you wants to stay.
- There are things you and your partner need to change or understand and you don’t know how to do that.
Don’t wait for a crisis! – with relationships, it really is the case that “a stitch in time saves nine”. Contact me today and arrange a free, no-obligation half-hour introductory meeting to explore how I work and how I may be able to help you.